Saturday, February 26

Here We GO!




Goal: post pictures of fashions and objects that inspire me and also some of my own designs for my future line Love, Annemarie Krystine.
Since my discovery of my love for shoes and fashion in the 5th grade, I have spent the last 14 years of my life in awe and drooling after the amazingness and perfection of the pieces of art for your feet that one Christian Louboutin has continued to create since 1982. Lately I have been designing and thinking about wedding attire and stumbled upon this BEAUTIFUL shoe by Mr. Louboutin and automatically found my future something blue!!
Along with this amazing shoe I found some strange yet wonderful, inspiration from a very unique bird and its brightly colored twin. Pretty much forever I have been obsessed with and in LOVE with peacocks and their gorgeous rainbow plumes and the incandescent confidence that anyone who wears peacock feathers automatically has! I love the cool combination of the bright blues and greens with brown neutrals and sparks of purple and yellow. The calming and soft white peacock gives a subtle yet unexpectedly, almost sexy innocence to any type of clothing and the shape of its tail plumage makes for great inspiration on the shape of a gown and the type of flow that one could imagine in a wedding dress! And voilé you get THIS!
"Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." - Coco Chanel

Never forget to put your best foot forward in your wardrobe and in your life!

Until next time,

xoxo

Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment