Saturday, March 5

Obsession


Ok so my newest obsession is this girl's paintings. Her name is Jessica Durrant and her fashion paintings make my day a gajillion times better. She has this amazing store on etsy that makes me drool! If I could paint like this my sketches would come to life soo much better. I love the fact that she mixes an eye for fashion with a beautiful knack for watercolors and paint colors. This one in particular was my favorite, as you can guess, considering it is covered in PEACOCK FEATHERS!!! yes yes yes I am obsessed. We all know this already haha!

Her fashion illustrations run anywhere from 15 dollars to 100 and they are soo totally worth it! I absolutely love love love them! I want almost every one of them! She has this new fresh eye for detail and thoughtful colors and styling its just the thing that any fashion obsessed gal would want on their walls! I know this one does! And just to show you some more of this gals awesomeness here are some more of my favorites.

This one was inspired by the movie Black Swan with Natalie Portman.



This one I just love altogether because it's simple and pretty and fun and elegant and just plain awesome!




Peace. Love. Fashion. All a girl needs in life.

xoxo
Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment