Friday, March 18

Boys, Boys, Boys

After quite a few requests,i have been pouring over mens fashion for the past weeks.i'm talking from couture runway to ready-wear at the mall.
Thus far my favorites are the following trends happening right now:

1. light grey blazer over light blue button up shirt I seriously ♥ this look!
This look is Nordstrom :) The feel is confident and cool and not to stuck up, a casual, chill dress up that I adore.

2. motorcycle jackets, not always the leather kind, i'm likin' the canvas lately too
This one is the classic Members Only version Again another cool casual look that is fashionable but still very masculine and almost a bit of a bad boy edge that I am an admitted sucker for sometimes ;)

3. Plaid skinny ties i LOVE! SOOOO great! This one I found at JannJ. When you combine tones that are supplementary the look is chic and BOMB.COM.

4. The final trend that I love of 2011 is the wide collar men's cardigan. Love love love. period. They are warm and cozy and makes me happy. This one I
found at style CEO.

Anyways that is just a few of
my top faves for guys. Just remember polished is ALWAYS a good idea :)

Love Always!

xoxo
Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment