Monday, February 28

Just Another Manic Monday!

Today just feels like the kind of day where everything seems great so I'm making a list so I can look back when I have days that aren't so great.

Amazing things today:
1. NO SNOW!! yay!!
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's on the television
3. Looking at past sketches and deciding I love them more today than I did the day that I sketched them
4. Eating mini oranges and cheese-its
5. Diet Coke
6. Being random
7. Knowing that I've got some amazing people in my life that I can tell anything to
8. Driving down non-icy roads
9. Sleeping in until 10:30
10. Burlesque is coming out on dvd tomorrow!!!
11. Looking at the scale and seeing I've lost 10 pounds!!!!!!
12. Watching That 70's Show and seeing Fes wear a dress
13. Blissing out on Jimmy Choo's and Louboutin for seriously like 3 hours
14. Purple painted toenails
15. My beautifully clean Claddaugh ring that my friend gave me for my birthday last year
16. High-Lo hemlines on wedding gowns that show off your cute pedicure and even cuter wedding shoes!
17. Looking through my facebook friends and seeing all of my cute married friends and remembering how much fun their weddings and engagements were.
18. My CTR ring that people tend to mistake for a promise ring
19. The fact that I can still watch any of the Disney princess movies repeatedly and never tire of them
20. My complete and total clumsiness at times
21. that I can laugh at myself with my friends
22. My countdown until Spring semester is down to only 7 weeks
23. I have 2 GREAT jobs
24. I love my best friends who get me through everything
25. Getting "crunk" with my bestie 'Raskie when boys are being dumb, or even just for the heck of it
26. having a sport that I love and still have the capability (for now) to play and participate in
27. doing random web surfing to do the typical "girl thing" and look at wedding gowns that I have no use for any time soon
28. turning 2o in a matter of only 8 WEEKS!
...AND....
29. Blogging for my own personal sanity.

There may or may not be another post later with some actual fashion commentary!
Lots of love!

xoxo
Annemarie Krystine

2 comments:

  1. haha. I love this. And um 7 weeks? HELLO. Saying it that way makes it sound so much shorter! and also,I totally agree with the whole "blogging to keep myself sane" haha cause I'm doin the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my! Your Monday sounded blissful by any means! I wish that I could have joined you in my pjs! Annemarie, you are such an amazing lady and I am grateful to have you by my side! (Even if you are 500 billion miles away!)

    ReplyDelete