Saturday, February 26

Oh how I LOOOVE Shoes!

So today ended up being a shoe obsessed internet scour!! As per usual I had no particular problem finding shoes that I adored though I am beginning to see that I love love love platform heels more and more especially if there is some sort of contrast detailing on the heel...

No big surprise I am in love with a nude colored pump with a patent black heel and
punch hole detailing! Found this gorgeous shoe, called the Bevv-B from one of my favorite, affordable, shoe men Steve Madden.

As per usual Mr. Madden does not fail to deliver me many, many options on a new obsession, hence this other beauty I found!

This shoe is called the Lisette!

A bit more of a dressy sandal, than a pump, but I am in complete adoration of
the contrasting black lace detailing all over the back and heel of this champagne satin work of art! Speaking of art my shoe-venture of the day sent me on an awesome journey in to some rather unique, elegant and even avant garde art shoes and the awesome repertoires of the designers who brought some amazing shoe visions to life!

Mai Lamore is by far my favorite I found! this amazing shoe visionary London-based Parisian has been a renowned name in Europe for years and is now on the top of my LOVE list for amazing shoe designers!
Her shoes have graced the feet of Rhianna and says "A shoe, more than any other clothing item, is an object that already exists before even being worn; shoes do not generally fold
up or fall lifeless as most clothing items do when not worn. This 'object' quality has a certain mystery to it, akin to a sculpture with a life of its own. A high luxury shoe should look as stunning on the foot as it would in a vitrine."


"In order to be irrplaceable, one must always be different."
-Coco Chanel

Stay true to you and be yourself!

Until next time!

xoxo
Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment