Sunday, March 6

The Results Are IN...

And the verdict is LOVE!!! I finally got and put in my feather hair extensions and i absolutely adore them! They are great because they aren't too long or thick to where they are way off the beaten-boho path for my style, but just the right amount of fun and edge that I was hoping for them to bring! And as promised, here are the
pics!!!!! I just seriously can't stop playing with them in my hair! And fyi, it's totally true that you can wash, blow dry, straighten and even curl them. Because I DID!!! Yahoo! They are great! Hope you find some feather extensions of your own to try this new fun trend!!! Try them out and let me know how you guys feel about them and if you think this is going to become a fashion yes or no.

The greater the risk the greater the reward. Step out of your fashion shell and live a little!

XOXO
Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment