Tuesday, May 24

Why Hello!

Hello my lovies I know it has been a couple of months since I last posted but here I am now ready to go go go!!! Well in the past couple of months a lot has gone down! I have moved back out to Rexburg Idaho where I am continuing my education at Brigham Young University Idaho.  I have also had some crazy fun times out here since I have been back and it has been great! I've done a couple of new sketches and have started playing in my competitive volleyball league out here which is phenomenal and I love it!!!

Though the truth of the matter is that lately I've been really sick and injured so my life at this point feels really accident prone.  I have learned in the past couple of months quite a lot about resiliency and being able to bounce back quickly when life throws you a tough blow.  My mind is soo scattered right now so I apologize in advance for if this entry doesn't entirely seem to make sense.

I'm trying more and more lately to be a better, kinder, more understanding person, and can I just say I never realized how mean or "intimidating" I was until the other day someone told me that I wasn't ever going to meet someone to stick with me longer than a few months in a relationship because of how intimidating and strong willed I am. Talk about a blow to the heart of things! So here it is. I AM going to be a kinder more understanding person and I AM going to become the type of person that I want to be and that I know I can become. Sometimes things just get jumbled up in my head and I can't seem to think straight or find the right words to express my frustration.

Health issues are driving me up a wall right now so this post is more of a vent session than my usual fashion blogging, so I apologize if that is what you came here for, there just isn't going to be much of that at this time.  I miss the way things used to be back in elementary school, where all a person had to say was "hey want to be friends?" and the other person would agree and so then from that point forward they were friends. That is until a toy or another friend came in between. I feel like I have made myself soo closed off from people that I get stuck in this perpetual rut that I can never seem to find my way out of. Don't get me wrong I love my friends and family and the people who have stayed constant in my life but I can't help but think and have a whole lot of what if syndrome go on. All I seem to be able to do lately is make trouble for myself, and learn things the hard way. It sucks when you climb soo high just to fall flat on your face.

Anyways these have been my new designs and fun pictures that my friend Cory took of me and my favorite volleyball/Rexburg baby Carson

Hopefully next time I will have some better fashion insights for you!

xoxo

Annemarie Krystine

No comments:

Post a Comment